How is it 9:00 in the morning already?
I leave my sleep pod. And as I pad soundlessly down the hall past the rows of gently snoring Korean women in my vaguely Communist pajamas, I am struck, once again, with the realization:
my life is weird.
In the last 48 hours I have...
- had Thai food for the second time ever. Gai Yang, very tasty.
- watched a drunk old Korean man get dragged down the street by Helios security.
- bailed out of an unsuccessful "date" with a Balinese waiter.
- hung out in a Korean bathhouse adorned with stone penis fountains.
- was served tequila shots in a bar from a very friendly middle-aged prostitute.
- kept watch for a young American girl peeing in the subway.
- bought a very professional leather messenger bag and a grey t-shirt that says "DRESS ME UP".
- had a delicious kiwi smoothie at Quiznos.
Really gotta go back to that Thai place again soon.
<3 from Korea. Jenn.